Sunday, April 19, 2020

In Bloom!

Well, as expected, Costume College is calling it for the year and moving to 2021.  At least I hadn't bought plane tickets yet, so I don't need to hassle about it.

Not much happened today other than me getting a start on the other four planets in the painting.  Uranus is done!  Mercury, Earth, and Jupiter are all going to be varying amounts of pain in the kiester.  Well, more work on them tomorrow if I can get up early enough.

And some of my fruit trees are beginning to flower!  The cherries are leafing out, and the plum tree finally starting to break dormancy.  But I'm most amused by how I can tell the pear branches from the quince branches on that tree.

Pear, blooming and ready to go:


Quince, hmmm, maybe considering flowers, it'll get back to you on that:


But I'm most excited by the pretty pink of these apple blossom buds:


No comments:

Post a Comment