Thursday, April 23, 2020

Typical Tiny Thursday

Not much to post about today.  It was gray and raining on and off, so I only went out to get the mail, to put sun tea (rain tea, I guess) out to brew, and to clip off some dead bits from the apple trees.  Tomorrow I need to use the loppers - I can reach higher using them than I can with the hand shears.

Jazzy had his Zoom meeting with his teachers today, and Squiddle has his tomorrow.

I did manage to make a rather tasty pork roast for dinner, with corn on the cob for a side, homemade applesauce pulled from the deep freezer for another side, and orange jello for dessert.  But, sadly, that was the extent of my accomplishment today.

I've started reading Mrs. Greenthumbs by Cassandra Danz, hoping it will spark gardening urges in me whilst I'm in the doldrums....

No comments:

Post a Comment