Monday, April 27, 2020

Finishing Things

This morning I finally finished my planets watercolor!


I started making the stars with my smallest paintbrush, but they were a bit big and blobby.  (There's three of them near the planet on the bottom.)  After stopping and thinking for a minute, I grabbed a worn-out sewing machine needle and used that for dabbing paint instead.  I think it worked out fairly well.  As Bob Ross said, you can paint with anything!

And in among the rain showers today, I finished degrassing the soil into the garden bed.  Sadly, I still need a good deal more soil.  I checked with one of the local landscaping companies, and it would be about $178 to have a cubic yard of garden soil delivered... :/


I also baked two dozen banana muffins this morning (ten are gone already) from a trio of bananas that were going soft, made buttermilk pancakes and bacon for dinner, and churned two and a half loads of laundry through.  Productivity!

No comments:

Post a Comment