Monday, April 20, 2020

Projects

I hauled three bookcases out to the barn today, as well as the sander.  Wonderful Husband found we had an unused box of dust masks, so I took one of them and the goggles as well.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll get around to setting up the shopvac, and then I'll give sanding the very chippy dark little green bookcase that's been in my family for... forever.  I want to redo it in white and use it as a bedside table.

One of the others is a turquoise color I don't actually dislike, but it needs cleaning and some right angle braces.  The third bookcase needs a base, and while it's mostly white, it needs a good cleaning and repainting as well.  When it's done, it'll go into Jazzy's room and be his bookcase.

I also worked a little more on the planets watercolor.


Mercury is done.  Earth needs a lot of white clouds added on.  Jupiter I think I'm happy with?  I guess I needs to decide if I want to try to add more swirly definition the way I added craters to Mercury.

The original, again, for comparison:


No comments:

Post a Comment