Thursday, April 2, 2020

Time Skip!

Wow, I missed an update yesterday!  Sorry, I've been trying to post once a day and I slipped.

(Posting daily was not actually my New Year's Resolution.  That was to not read the news.  The news only sends me into depressive spirals.  And I was doing pretty good on that resolution, until Covid-19 happened and blew it all to hell.)

Yesterday was a low-energy day.  As in I had little to none, though I did end up making pumpkin muffins.  I actually ended up napping on the sofa in the afternoon as the boys played with Duplo blocks in front of me.  I woke up when my "time for Jazzy to nap" alarm went off.  I did manage to get him to sleep, then left the house in charge of Wonderful Husband while I went and picked up the farmers co-op orders (Squiddle did not want to come with).  It was a bit strange - I left home to a partly cloudy sky, and by the time I got to the first pick-up point, about five miles away, I'd been through a downpour and it started hailing.  By the time I got to the second pick-up point it was bright sunshine and warm!  Both co-ops have now changed to a drive-up model, where you give them your name and they put your bag of items on your passenger seat.  We now have chorizo, mushrooms, leeks, spinach, and spicy salsa. ^_^

Wonderful Husband baked a pizza for dinner, I sewed a couple more thorns blocks, and I read Squiddle The Lorax for his bedtime story.  Hah, way to not make myself depressed....

No comments:

Post a Comment