Friday, February 21, 2020

Miscellanea

More lots of running around yesterday.  It always takes longer with two children in tow - time to slow down my steps to match theirs, time to coax them into the car, time to get them buckled, etcetera.  But we got my planned errands done and were only fifteen minutes late to their playdate next door.  (Though, grr, I forgot to get a pair of zippers at Joanns.)

Out of the mouths of babes: Wonderful Husband and Squiddle were talking about Super Mario Odyssey, and somehow the concept of a thousand moons came up (I think there are only 880 in the game) and Wonderful Husband said that would be enough to take you to a different planet.  Squiddle: "Like Australia?!"

I'm still working on these:


Two more strips to go on two of them, one more strip to go on the other ten.  Yet I'm still nowhere near finishing off that not-very-full bag of strips, alas.  I guess I'll cut out another dozen red centers and see how far that gets me.  If I want a symmetrical layout, 64 blocks would get me an 80"x80" quilt...

No comments:

Post a Comment