Sunday, February 9, 2020

Small Things

Ugh.  I didn't get much done yesterday other than migrating a few of the Stitch plushies onto the shelves of Wonderful Husband's office.  (I have a vision of him on video conference calls with his coworkers, with a wall of Stitches behind him.  Fortunately, he also finds this image amusing.)  Well, I also went through my bookmarks and managed to purge a couple dozen.

Wonderful Husband, on the other hand, shifted furniture around in Jazzy's room and hung the book dinosaurs print on the wall in there.  Progress in making this house look lived in!  Now I just need to fix up that bookcase I bought for Jazzy, and then I can call his room done.  (And hang up the diaper basket so it's no longer sitting on the floor.)

And if I change out the walking foot for the hopping foot on my sewing machine, I can get back to work on the orange nine-patch.  Which Squiddle has asked me if it was intended for anyone, and when I said no one in particular, asked if it could be his.  The dimensions of it make me think it was intended for a twin bed, but I can certainly put it crossways on his double bed, so, sure.

Also, a random thought: Quilters By The Bay may be farther away and across a toll bridge, but they're a good deal more organized than the West Sound Quilters.  Because if I read the website correctly, the WSQ have our next meeting this Tuesday.  Yet the website still lists last month's (cancelled) meeting as the next, and the newsletter for this month hasn't come out yet.  I suppose years of working with Sandy and Jamie from the Orange County Quilters Guild spoiled me for competency and timeliness!

No comments:

Post a Comment