Thursday, February 13, 2020

Rainbows!

Yesterday was kind of a dud, as it included the conclusion that my car battery probably needs to be replaced.  Well, back to the dealership this morning to ask their opinion on it!  I'll be taking the orange nine-patch with me and using the time to push the binding toward finished.  Bright side: I no longer fear jump-starting a car, as I've now had to use our little jump box a couple times.

I did, however, get to work a bit on this little embroidery project:


I think the green is a little dark, but I'm not inclined to rip it out and replace it.  I actually don't have any red or orange floss at the moment, so hopefully on the way back from getting my battery assessed and either fixed or replaced, I will stop at JoAnn's and get what I need to finish this.

Regarding rainbows... as I was driving yesterday, through fitful spates of anemic rain, Cyndi Lauper's song "True Colors" came on.  And as the line "beautiful, like a rainbow" came into my car, I looked up at the sky and there in front of me was a rainbow.  It was gone not ten seconds later.  I love cosmic timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment